Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2014 16:54:21 +1100
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (14 lines)
Hi
I am currently hiring out Spectra pumps through my private practice in Australia.  I was a bit hesitant about the pump at first as it is relatively new to the market (at least here in Australia). However, I was offered one at the ILCA conference last year for LCs to trial, so I thought I may as well give it a go. My clients have really liked the pump and found it very easy to use. They were pleasantly surprised at the quietness of the pump after other major brands.  They have found it as effective & gentle as other brands. The low purchase cost for a brand new hospital grade double pump are certainly a nice incentive. Spectra Baby Australia provide very good customer (& lactation consultant) service and delivery time is next day (even in the rural area where my clients & I live). The inbuilt battery on the S1 is liked very much by the mothers as they can carry it around the house or easily take it out with them. The nightlight is a convenient bonus.My impression at this stage is that Spectra is competitive with other electric pumps on the market & worth a try. 
Debbie Dixon IBCLC CIMI PMC (Infant Massage Instruction, Paediatric Massage Consultant ) 		 	   		  

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2