Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 16:02:00 +1100
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (29 lines)
Hi everyone. After going nomail earlier this year due to needing to focus on my study and
then having my computer crash and subsequently having my hard drive wiped, it has taken me
a long time to get back to lacnet. A couple of people sent me information by snail mail
(thankyou very much for that, I'm sorry I haven't been able to thank you properly) and of
course I've lost your email addresses along with many others - I hope you see this post? .
It's been a hell of a year!

Since it has been such a long time since I last posted I will re introduce myself to the
list.
I am a midwife IBCLC in private practice in Melbourne, Australia; am doing a PhD in nursing
(last time I posted it was a masters degree - I've converted!!) looking at why women wean
in the first 3 months - with a follow up comparing first and second breastfeeding
experiences. I am also a nurse/ health educator, a freelance writer and I develop
curriculum. I have 6 children aged from 5 to 23 years.

I have a question for those who work with pregnant women. I've been asked to write a very
short (200-300 words) piece on achieving a vaginal birth after c section - from a midwife's
perspective. ie. circumstances where VBAC's are most successful, what preparation women can
make and an estimate about what percentage succeed. I would appreciate your thoughts Could
you email me privately?
regards  to you all. It's good to be back!
Jenni

The LACTNET mailing list is powered by L-Soft's renowned
LISTSERV(R) list management software together with L-Soft's LSMTP(TM)
mailer for lightning fast mail delivery. For more information, go to:
http://www.lsoft.com/LISTSERV-powered.html

ATOM RSS1 RSS2