Subject:
"Barbara Leshin-Zucker, IBCLC" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Nov 1996 08:00:29 PST
Reply-To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (13 lines)
> While nursing my 3rd child I had mastitis on the average of once a month for the first year of her life.  It was debilitating an frustrating.  But that is how I ended up in this field.  I couldn't beleive no one knew what to do to end this problem!
>
> I ended up seeing a chiropractor for a different problem but after the second visit, I never had a case of mastitis again!  She explained that there were nerves from my spine that were blocked and once that was clear everything just worked better.
>
> In retrospect, I really beleive it was a yeast infection that just wouldn't clear.  (She's 16 and there wasn't much talk about this then).  If I were doing this again now, I would get myself to someone who would be willing to prescribe diflucan.  I also think I would still see a chiropractor, but since then I've really become a believer!  Also,  I've worked with a number of similar situations and this seems to be what works.   Antibiotics of any kind would make your client much worse!
>
> Am I seeing a LOT more candida lately or is it just that I am more aware of what I'm seeing?  I think there is a lot more out there.  Anyone want to venture a guess as to why?
>
> Barbara Leshin-Zucker, IBCLC
> Highland Mills, NY
>
>

ATOM RSS1 RSS2