Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2023 23:47:20 +0000
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (14 lines)
 I begged for the La Leche League library for several years after they closed it in 2005.  In 2009 they gave it to me....it only cost me a lot to have a trailer truck deliver 7 very large files and lots of boxes of books and paper articles.  I have spent the time since in databasing and scanning 45,000+ research articles and resources.  Like we have all of JHL, Clin Lact, BF Med etc.  I don't have copyright permission to share.  Would love to get a grant for copyright or have my local University adopt the CBI!  I was able to hire secretarial help for a number of years, but ran out of money.  I am able to share with LLLI GPLN members because LLLI buys the yearly fee. I have divided the files, expanding on LLLI's topics.  When a file gets too fat I've begun sorting by decades.  Save all of significant articles, but only first page of not so important ones as I can always send or print out the scan.  I wish I could afford a global license to share!  But can't even begin to know what that would cost.!!!  A couple of worthy journals are now letting me use their articles (like JAMA) but Peds and BFMed are selfish :-)2 reason to get Univ to take over, they have copyright privileges and i'M GETTING OLD.  I've been LLLL since 1967, IBCLC since 1985 and APN since 1994. Had 5 kids, 15 grands and 12 great grands  and 2 granddaughters got married this year so it will keep goin g up I'm sure , LOL.  I do sneak articles to some people in far away places and you can come to my house and print out your own!  I'm in NJ, USA, where are you?  Pat in SNJ
    O  

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2