Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 2016 17:27:48 +0000
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (28 lines)
Greetings
I have been reading for years and only able to post on face book. Here goes another try

I recommend that moms leave that shiny new pump in the box for the first 2 weeks UNLESS THERE IS A PROBLEM. I encourage them to focus on getting to know their newborn, resting, and becoming comfortable with direct breastfeeding. Of course it should be used if any problems occur.

I work as part of a team of lactation consultants. We see every breastfeeding mom, every day Monday through Saturday. We take calls on Sunday. We are not here at night. Staff nurses are encouraged to make bedside decisions and do the bulk of teaching. We are an additional resource to our inpatients as well as our discharged patients.

Lucinda Edgren-Gebhardt RNC IBCLC
Lactation Consultant
Advocate  BroMenn Health Care
Lucinda,[log in to unmask]
309-268-5370

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail (or the person responsible for delivering this document to the intended recipient), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, printing or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please respond to the individual sending the message and permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2