Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2012 09:35:34 +0300
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (22 lines)
Hello All,
Happy Mothers Day to all who are celebrating today!!!! And what more appropriate topic than the cover of TIME.......I am hopefully going to get a response out to the press here in Israel,

I am interested to know if there was such a furor in Europe regarding this cover. Maybe I am wrong, but it seems that the biggest fuss, again, is in the USA, and in one of the online articles that I read - I saw that in France they are not even using that cover!! So, either because  it is boring because in France they see a lot more skin than what is "barely" shown on Jamie Lynn. (the mom)and also because in some places in Europe , if I am not mistaken, breastfeeding is not seen as an indecent act. Please educate me.

Please let me know if you think this to be true, I would add it to my response. But not if my perception is incorrect. You are free to respond to me offline.....but it has been interesting to say the least.

Thanks,
Ellen shein, IBCLC LLLI
Tel Aviv

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2