Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jan 2010 10:04:51 -0500
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (19 lines)
Haven't seen this mentioned before, and I have a need to find a BF-related angle for this news tidbit, so here goes: children who are breastfed long enough to remember it, may have a persistent trust in, bordering on dependency upon, their mothers' nutritional knowledge and culinary skill.  

I'm going to be taking a short break from LN this week as I travel to Bergen in a couple of days, where my daughter is getting married next Saturday, Jan 16.  Amongst the tasks I am expected to accomplish as mother of the bride are catering the buffet for some 50 people. Happily they have decided to order sushi from a restaurant, since that is not one of my specialties, but the rest of the food will be homemade.  None of the recipes call for human milk and my daughter was weaned *some time ago* :-)

Rachel Myr
Hoping she can manage to look elegant, authoritatively maternal, sexy and capable simultaneously when The Day arrives, and hoping not to spill anything greasy on my fancy party clothes
Kristiansand, Norway

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2