Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2007 17:43:47 -0800
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (11 lines)
Sorry I am using lactnet alot since I figured out how to use it. I have a consult with a former client. The baby is 7 months old.  Mom claims that she is having over active letdown. Baby is crying all the time. All night and pretty much all the time. There are alot of green poops going on. Mom is nursing the baby from one side only and this has helped with reducing the green poops. There is no change in the way baby has been nursing. This nursing dyad has been pretty "off" since birth. Baby has a posterior tongue tie, lingual frenelum and she decided that she didn't want to deal with surgeries and clipping early on. She is exclusively breastfeeding. The baby is still pulling off and on from the breast but that is nothing new although compound with a 7 month's old curiosity. She has tons of milk so baby hasn't needed to really get in there and work hard. The baby is not taking a bottle other then when mom is at work, she which has been about 4 months now. She has the great pediatrician in the world who is also mine and he is pretty thorough. The baby was put on an antacid for possible reflex with just a little bit of difference. She was changed to pepcid and the crying is a little worse. I asked her if she sees a tooth coming in and she doesn't. Any other suggestions. I still feel it is a tooth and she doesn't need a lactation consultant but what do you all think. My appointment is tomorrow am so if you have anything to add please let me know off line or on line. Thank you so much. 

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
Mail all commands to [log in to unmask]
To temporarily stop your subscription: set lactnet nomail
To start it again: set lactnet mail (or [log in to unmask])
To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet or ([log in to unmask])
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]

ATOM RSS1 RSS2